More and more 510 threaded batteries are coming to the market every month and with all these products hitting the market, it can be difficult to pick which is the best dab batteries for your money. If you're looking for the best 510 threaded batteries, you're in the right place! At Slickvapes HQ we've tested hundreds of dab batteries and rank them down to 7.
The top picks for the best 510 threaded batteries money can buy you.
1. EVOD Twist VV Battery 1300mAh - A button style pen and easy way to change voltage by twisting the voltage adjustment at the bottom of the pen. No need to smash the power button just to change voltage. It's a powerful easy to use battery perfect for beginners or advanced users.
2. EVOD Twist 2 VV Battery 1600mAh - Just like the pen above but with slightly larger battery capacity.
3. CCell Palm Cartridge Vaporizer (550mAh) - An auto draw activated battery. It's also the smallest, portable battery you can get. A 550mAh battery life is more than enough to let you have a few sessions in while still maintaining its' small discreet compact size.
4. Ooze Slim Pen TWIST Battery w/Smart USB Charger - A button style battery that features quick heat up mode. A 15 seconds of continuous heating without holding the button. It has an adjustable heat settings giving you more control of the battery.
5. Kandypens (350mah) - A button style pen with variable voltage. But unlike other batteries, the Kandypens 350mAh battery was engineered and designed for higher voltage tanks (not included).
6. O.penVape 2.0 - It's an auto draw activated 510 pen with variable voltage. It offers four voltage settings, providing the user with full control over their vaporizing experience. The O.penVape also features a rapid charge mode with its rapid USB charger for approximately 20 minutes to full charge.
7. CCell Silo Auto Draw Cartridge Vaporizer (500mAh) - A pocket size vaporizer that fits your palm perfectly. It's a small 500mAh battery, very discreet and convenient to carry around.
Special Mentions 510 Threaded Batteries: