Besides the name, is there anything bad to say about this vape?
I wanted a vape that didn't require a learning curve. This was the solution. I kid you not, this thing practically vapes flower till it's dark brown, like dark, dark brown. It's closest thing to hitting a pipe. The size of the chamber is probably the only thing that can be improved, but that's a minor downside. Honestly this thing hits like a G Pen Elite, and hotter than the PAX. I recommend this in my top 5 of ultra compact portable (dry herb) vaporizers.
- All in one function dial guarantees ease-of-use.
- Full control assured with 3 manual, 1 smart auto puff and 1 smart auto time and heat functions.
- Innovative battery technology provides 2 Hours run time and 30 second heat up.
- Hard anodized oven with heating-pin ensures even heat distribution and great long-lasting flavour.
- Sleek ergonomic compact design with all metal anodized machined casing.
- Automatic smart puff technology shut-off saves battery life.
What's Inside the Box:
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 3 x Pipe Cleaners
- 3 x Cleaning Picks
- 3 x Screens
- 1 x Charger
Goboof Alfa: Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.