Joyetech ProCore Aries Tank
Originated from the 12 signs of the Astrology, the ProCore Aries atomizer features an innovative flip type top-fill system, allowing for easy and secure refills. The ProCore Aries features dual adjustable airflow slots for increased vapor production.
There's a plenty of choices for you to choose from the ProC series heads, direct lung or mouth to lung, for massive vapor production and optimal flavor. This tank includes (1) ProC1 0.4ohm atomizer head which is designed for a direct lung vaping experience. It also includes (1) ProC1-S 0.25ohm atomizer head which is designed for a mouth to lung vaping experience. The (1) ProC4 0.15ohm atomizer head is designed for a direct lung vaping experience at a high wattage. The ProCore Aries is also compatible with TFV8 Baby Beast atomizer heads as well. The ProCore Aries is designed to have a well balanced production of flavor and vapor that is sure to please both beginners and veterans.
GET YOU ProCore ARIES REPLACEMENT COILS HERE:
- ProC1 0.4 Ohm Coil Head supports 40W-80W
- ProC1-S 0.25Ohm Coil Head supports 25W-55W
- ProC3 0.2 Ohm Coil Head supports 40W-130W
Features and Specs for ProCore Aries:
- Dimensions: 25mm x 51mm
- 25mm Diameter
- 510 Threaded
- 4.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Flip Open Top Fill Design
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Airflow Design Allows for a Balance of Flavor and Vapor
- Utilizes Joyetech ProC Series Kanthal Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) ProC1 0.4ohm Dual Coil Atomizer Head for Direct Lung (DL) (40 - 80W)
- Includes (1) ProC1-S 0.25ohm Dual Parallel Coil Atomizer Head for Mouth to Lung (MTL) (25 - 55W)
- Includes (1) ProC4 0.15ohm Octuple Coil Atomizer Head for Direct Lung (DL) (50 - 110W)
- Compatible with TFV8 Baby Beast Atomizer Heads
What's Inside the Box:
- 1 x Joye ProCore Aries
- 1 x ProC1 0.4ohm Dual Coil Atomizer Head
- 1 x ProC1-S 0.25ohm Dual Parallel Coil Atomizer Head
- 1 x ProC4 0.15ohm Octuple Coil Atomizer Head\
- 1 x Replacement Glass
Joyetech ProCore Aries Tank: Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I'd like a silver or black tank, how do I specify color when adding to the cart?
Hi Andrew, we have fixed the listing and added available colors for the Pro Core Aries Tank. Thanks for your question!