5 Temperature Heat Settings:
- Level 1 (Blue) - 180°C / 356°F
- Level 2 (White) - 190°C / 374°F
- Level 3 (Green) - 200°C / 392°F
- Level 4 (Orange) - 205°C / 401°F
- Level 5 (Red) - 210°C / 410°F
What's Inside the Box:
- 1 x Arizer Air
- 2 x Glass Mouthpiece w/ Plastic Tip
- 1 x Glass Potpourri Dish with Potpourri Sample
- 1 x Clear Protective Silicone Skin
- 1 x Stainless Steel Stirring Tool
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x User Manual
Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty:
That's right, lifetime warranty on the heating element, and a limited 2-Year warranty covering defects in materials or workmanship, excluding battery. Arizer products are designed to be highly efficient and incredibly easy to use, manufactured to the highest standards with the highest quality components, and backed by a solid manufacturer’s warranty & industry-leading customer service. For warranty service you may contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" or us directly so we can make sure your device is operating properly.
Arizer Air Vaporizer: Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I'm very glad I bought the Arizer Air. Its giving me clean vape on the lowest setting.This unit is the best that I have experienced in a portable vaporizer. The cape quality at low temp is every bit as good as the high end vaporizers (Volcano),etc. Other than charging there is no maintenance required. Replaceable battery is a plus. The only flaw is the battery life. But having extra batteries and being able to use while charging make it acceptable.