Asmodus Minikin Boost 155W Mod
Asmodus has announced the release of the Minikin Boost! The Minikin Boost retains the same body structure as its predecessor but with additional features a magnetic battery door, an enlarged asMODus logo on the door of the device, a maximum power output of 155.0 watts, and the implementation of the new “Curve” firing mode.
The “Curve” firing mode is our newest firing mode which manually imitates the abilities of temperature control by allowing the user to set 5 different wattage over time presets for up to 10 seconds. For example you can have the device fire at 90.0 watts for .5 seconds and then at 80.0 watts for 3 seconds. This would be the perfect setting for quickly ramping up large gauge wire builds or Claptons for a perfect fire every time.
The overall size of the Minikin has been increased so Atomizers up to 25mm can be used with no overhang.
Some pictures depict the noticeable differences between the original Minikin V1.5 and the Boost, with the Boost on the right in each of the comparison pictures.
- Requires 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Power output range: 5.0 – 155.0 watts
- Temperature control output power range: 5.0 – 120.0 watts
- Temperature control range: 212°F – 572°F / 100°C – 300°C
- Firing modes: Power, Curve, Temp Ni200, Temp SS304, Temp SS316, Temp SS317, Temp SS304, Temp Ti, TCR, and TFR
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.1 – 2.5 ohm
- Maximum output voltage: 7.5 volts
- Peak output current: 35 amps
- Micro USB port for charging as well as firmware updating
Asmodus Minikin Boost 155W Mod: Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Reviews (2)
Eliquid..... Yes, I am liking this Asmodus Minikin Boost Mod ALOT!
I absolutely will buy this ejuice again! ☺