The Sigelei Evaya 66 TC Box Mod is the latest compact output technology by Sigelei, featuring a mid-wattage capability of 66W and temperature control suite within a beautifully crafted zinc alloy chassis with a stunning stabilized wood control face. Following the dazzling design of the SnowWolf 218W, the Sigelei Evaya 66W implements a curved ergonomic chassis that fits comfortably on the user hands, implementing a well-balanced weight distribution when fully assembled with today's top atomizers. The crowing achievement lies within the gorgeous stabilized wood control face plate, adding a layer of distinction and uniqueness to each and every device. Operational functionality is highly efficient with the standard three-button control and intuitive OLED display, along with the integration of the bottom-loaded battery disc. Performance caters to the mid-wattage segment, with power up to 66W and integrated temperature control module that supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel heating elements. Visually designed with precise machining and ample performance capability, the Sigelei 66 TC Box Mod is a highly capable output technology.
NOTE: Each stabilized wood mod is made from genuine maple and will contain natural imperfections. Coloration will vary from unit to unit and pictures are depicted for general visualization purposes.
Sigelei Evaya 66W TC Box Mod Features:
- Single 18650 High-Amp Battery
- Wattage Ouput Range: 5-66W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.7-9V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Output Max Current: 35A
- Supports Ni200, Titanium, and 316L Stainless Heating Elements
- Intuitive 0.91 Inch OLED Display
- Industrialized Zinc Alloy Construction
- Stabilized Wood Control Face
- Bottom-Loading Threaded Battery Disc Access
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low/High Voltage Protection
- Overjeat Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
- 1 Sigelei Evaya 66W Mod
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
Sigelei - Evaya 66W Mod: Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.