Besides the name, is there anything bad to say about this vape?
I wanted a vape that didn't require a learning curve. This was the solution. I kid you not, this thing practically vapes flower till it's dark brown, like dark, dark brown. It's closest thing to hitting a pipe. The size of the chamber is probably the only thing that can be improved, but that's a minor downside. Honestly this thing hits like a G Pen Elite, and hotter than the PAX. I recommend this in my top 5 of ultra compact portable (dry herb) vaporizers.
- All in one function dial guarantees ease-of-use.
- Full control assured with 3 manual, 1 smart auto puff and 1 smart auto time and heat functions.
- Innovative battery technology provides 2 Hours run time and 30 second heat up.
- Hard anodized oven with heating-pin ensures even heat distribution and great long-lasting flavour.
- Sleek ergonomic compact design with all metal anodized machined casing.
- Automatic smart puff technology shut-off saves battery life.
What's Inside the Box:
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 3 x Pipe Cleaners
- 3 x Cleaning Picks
- 3 x Screens
- 1 x Charger
Goboof Alfa: Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Reviews (1)
Small and Powerful
This is the mightiest portable. The Goboof Afla is small and compact that produces surprising amount of cloud for its size. Its much smaller than your phone, it fits perfectly inside my pocket. On a low settings you'll get a decent amount of vapor and much more on the medium, though I don't recommend the high settings as its close to overheating. It has a perfect size of chamber for a small size vape. Battery life can last for an hour. It uses its own unique screens. Its about 12 mm screen with a hole in the middle. Great small concealable unit.