NOT COMPATIBLE WITH:
The SMOK TFV8 Turbo Engines Replacement Coils are powerful cores introduced with the SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank. Patented in design for high-performance capability, it offers unparalleled airflow performance and incredible vaping experience.
It is offered in 4 different sub-ohm coils: V8-T10 (10T), V8-T8 (6.6T), V8-T6 (6.0T), and V8-Q4 (5.0T). The TFV8 TF-T10 is an ultra-performance atomizer system, featuring a 0.12ohm Kanthal Clapton build with deca (or decuple) configuration to provide unprecedented amount of power, capable of running up to 300W. The TFV8 TF-T8 features a 0.15ohm resistance with an astonishing octuple design orientation with staggering vapor production to be run up to 260W. The TFV8 TF-T6 is a 0.2ohm sextuple coil design with powerful clouds, capable of being fired up to 240W for a smoother experience. The TFV8 TF-Q4 is a 0.15 quadruple coil synonymous with tempered cloud potential while retaining superior flavor.
For building enthusiasts, SMOK implements a robust V8 RBA Head (4.0T-X) with pre-installed 0.28ohm clapton dual coils. The 18mm build deck features two-post, dual terminal design to accommodate a plethora of build styles and coil structures.
V8-T10 Deca/Decuple Coil
- Patented Deca/Decuple Coil Design
- Kanthal Clapton Coil Material
- Turbo: 10T
- 0.12ohm rated for 50~300W, recommended 130~190W
V8-T8 Octuple Coil
- Patented Octuple Coil Design
- Turbo: 6.6T
- 0.15ohm rated for 50~260W, recommended 120~180W
V8-T6 Sextuple Coil
- Patented Sextuple Coil Design
- Turbo: 6.0T
- 0.2ohm rated for 50~240W, recommended 110~150W
V8-Q4 Quadruple Coil
- Patented Quadruple Coil Design
- Turbo: 5.0T
- 0.15ohm rated for 50~180W, recommended 90~150W
V8-X4 Quadruple Coil
- Double-Barrel Pistol Design
- CF Mate (Cloud & Flavor Balance Core)
- Turbo: 4.0T-X
- 0.15ohm rated 60~150W, recommended 80~120W
V8 RBA Head
- 18mm Build Deck
- Two-Post, Dual Terminal Design
- Turbo: 4.0T-X
- 0.28ohm Fused Clapton Dual Coil rated for 50~140W
Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast Replacement Coils: Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.