COVID-19 Delays and Latest Updates
We know many of you are concerned about the current situation with respect to the COVID-19 global pandemic.
Slick Vapes is committed to service and support our valued customers during this time. Our store will continue to take your online orders and our warehouses will remain open, with a limited staff and with most staff working remotely. With this, you may experience delays in order processing/fulfillment, shipping, and communications. Please bear with us as we navigate through this unique situation.
Slick Vapes is closely monitoring and taking preventive measures to address the COVID-19 pandemic. The health & wellness of our team and customers is our number one priority. Please be assured that we are taking all necessary precautions. Our warehouses are under strict supervision and we’re highly committed to ensuring the safety of all.
We’ve put new hygiene measures in place, such as additional cleaning and sterilization of the shipping stations, as well as implemented the mandatory use of masks and gloves and social distancing between our staff.
We are following all the guidance from local authorities and we plan to continue with the new policies regarding sanitation and hygiene. We will take steps to remain in alignment with local regulations, including closing our warehouses, if needed.
ORDERS AND SHIPPING
- Most verified orders are now being processed/fulfilled and sent to the carriers for shipping within 12-48 business hours (Monday-Friday) of placing your order. In cases where processing may take longer than that, we will inform you within 24-48 hours of ordering.
- We prioritize Express and Priority orders and work very hard to process them immediately and send them out for shipment as quickly as we could, with minimal delay.
- Shipping and delivery times by the carriers are out of our control. Due to the pandemic's effect on transportation availability, many shipping services and carriers have made changes to their commitment times and are experiencing delays across the board. These delays are out of our control.
- In some cases, USPS may ask you to pick up your items in your local distribution center.
- Please expect your shipments to arrive a few days late and be prepared to make a trip to your local post office, if needed.
Due to the nature of the devices that we sell, we cannot accept returns of any opened and/or used products for hygienic reasons, especially now with the COVID-19 pandemic.
More information on our return policy here.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We are keeping ourselves updated with the latest information and news about the pandemic. We will update this page regularly for your reference.
Our customer service team will not have any other information about shipping status or delays than what is posted here or what is in your package tracking information. We hope that with this info page regarding shipments, there won't be a need to contact our customer service team and in turn they will be able to process and fulfill orders and answer questions faster.
We're doing our best and we’re working doubly hard to ensure you receive everything you need during this difficult time. Please stay safe and know that you can count on us!
Slick Vapes Team