- Some vapor products may contain nicotine, which is addictive
- Nicotine is highly toxic
- Nicotine is very toxic if swallowed
- May cause sensation or irritation of skin
- Nicotine should NOT be used if you are pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
- In case of an accident, or if you feel ill,seek medical advice
- Consumers should seek the advice of a physician prior to beginning Nicotine Replacement Therapy to quit smoking
Nicotine is a drug, and in its concentrated liquid form, can be harmful to health. Directly drinking or consuming eliquid, ejuice, or vape juice may harmful to your health as it can result in exposure to high levels of nicotine in a short time. Vaping of ejuice allows users to receive small amounts of nicotine in a controlled manner. Eliquid is only intended for use with ecigs, electronic cigarettes, vaporizes, and vapor devices. At no point should any eliquid, ejuice,or vape juice be directly consumed.