If you have what it takes to become a Slick Vape Scholar, now is your chance to prove it. We know from our time at college that school is expensive, so we want to help you out with a $1,000 scholarship.
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, scientific study of the chemicals found in marijuana, known as cannabinoids, “has led to two FDA-approved medications”. There is also an increase of studies being released showing that medical marijuana “may help treat a range of illnesses and symptoms.”
With the growing number of states accepting marijuana legally for medical use we are asking students to discuss the benefits of legalizing medical marijuana and/or the health benefits in using it to treat a medical condition.
Winner shall receive $1,000 that may only be used for educational expenses.
How to Participate:
- Choose a topic relevant to the benefits of legalizing medical marijuana and/or the health benefits in using it to treat a medical condition.
- Submit a personally written original essay (750-1500 words) discussing this topic.
- The essay must have a catchy title.
- The submission has to be original, well thought out, well written, and ideally between 750-1000 words, although you may write a longer essay.
- The essay must contain references and must not contain any false statements or mislead the reader.
- Any statements of facts must have links to references and can be used in the form of paraphrasing or quotes.
- Any opinions must be clearly stated as such.
- Read the rules and regulations, and make sure you comply with them or your entry could be void.
- Upload your entry (e.g. Dropbox) and submit the link.
- Entries must be submitted by 5:00 p.m PST on August 31st, 2018.
- Only 1 entry per student.
Fill out the form below and you will be automatically entered into Slick Vapes Scholarship Contest. This contest will run between Jan 10, 2017 through August 31st, 2018.
Note: By filling out the application form below you agree to the Rules and Regulations.
We will announce the winner of the scholarship contest on September 15, 2017.