Dr. Dabber Boost Evo - Sugar Sean Edition
- Limited Edition - Sugar Sean
- Quartz Magnetic Connection Coil
- Lightweight and Compact
- Six Preset Temperature (550-750°F)
- Haptic Feedback Feature
- Party, Glow, Stealth Mode Features
Warranty - 1 Year (Dr. Dabber):
One year manufacturer's warranty for Doctor Dabber products including but not limited to the "Boost", "Aurora", "Ghost" and "Light" vaporizer pens. Included is a 'No Questions Asked' warranty on all batteries and chargers. For warranty claims drdabber.com has requested that you please contact them directly, you may also contact us and we can forward the issue to them.
The Dr. Dabber Boost EVO has finally landed! The ultimate upgrade of the Dr. Dabber best selling Boost eRig and Boost Black. Features a striking design, ergonomic, portable yet powerful dab rig. The Boost EVO comes in two colorways - Eclipse Black and Moon White. It also features an enhanced ergonomics with grip pads giving a comfortable dabbing experience. The device is also boast a magnetic long lasting quartz atomizer which snaps in place easily.
What's Inside the Box:
- Dr. Dabber Boost EVO Special Edition - Sugar Sean O'Malley
- Boost EVO Quartz Atomizer
- Boost EVO Custom Sugar Sean Glass Attachment
- Boost EVO USB-C Charger
- Boost EVO Quick Connect Adapter
- Boost EVO Loading Tool
- Six Temperature Settings - 500-750° F
- Eleven Second Heat Up Time
- Revolutionary Magnetic Quartz Atomizer with built-in temperature sensor
- 60+ hits on a single charge
- Five RGB light modes plus Stealth Mode for discrete dabbing
- Quick Connect Adapter with airflow release
- Enhanced ergonomics with grip pads
- 1 Year Warranty
Height: 4" (without glass), 7.75" (with glass)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE
I’ll say it , it’s better than a puff co. That’s forsure ! It hits so smooth I definitely use it everyday
Worth every penny
Not only is the device nice and neat but man this thing packs a punch you wouldn’t believe. Every time is like a new experience and it just never gets old. Definitely worth it and also am a huge fan of rising UFC star Sean O’Malley who I would hope to get to meet some day!