- The Nitecore D4 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The D4 automatically detects Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and through manual selection is also capable of charging LiFePO4 batteries. Intelligent charging circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (CC, CV and dV/dt) for a given battery and each of the D4
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX), DC 12V 1A 2. Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1% 3. Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2 Compatible with: Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440 Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C Dimensions: 143mm× 99mm×36mm Weight: 239g (without batteries and power cord) Features 1. Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously.
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently.
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries.
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress.
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters.
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt).
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection).
- Compatible with LiFePO4 batteries.
- Compatible with small capacity batteries.
- Automatically stops charging when complete.
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries.
- Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating Packaging Contents: 1. 1 X Nitecore D4 2015 New Version Intelligent Charger 2. 1 X Wall Charger Line with US Plug 3. 1 X EASTSHINE EB182 Battery Box(Random Color).
Nitecore D4 Charger with LCD Panel: Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.