Travel Zipper Carrying Case (Large)
- Discreetly Stash Your Small Items & Vapes
- Perfect Fit For Portable Vaporizers & Other Items
- Measures: 7.25" Tall x 3.5" Wide x 2" Height (Expandable)
- Please Note: Vaporizers and Other Accessories are not included.
- High-quality EVA material hard shell vape case, effectively protects the contents from dust and damage, not easily deformed
- Interior mesh pocket and elastic strap, allows you to store multiple items and keep them securely in order
- Perfect for chunky vaporizers and accessories.
- Double zipper closure, smoothly move, flexible to open or close, slim and lightweight very convenient to carry, no special smell
Measurements approx ~
- 7.25" Tall x 3.5" Wide x 2" Height (Expandable)
The compact zipper case makes it the perfect size to carry vaporizers, dab pens, and batteries including:
- Mighty and Crafty Vaporizer
- Arizer Argo, Solo, Solo 2
- Davinci IQ, IQ2
- Boundless CF, CFX, Tera
- Small to medium sized dab pen batteries
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this work with the arizer solo 2
Yes! Just tested it, and it fits. Just have to remove the mouthpiece and put it on the side :)
Even though the description was Large, it is a perfect for me. Not to mention it is truly attractive and holds quite a bit of products for vaping and/or other types of small pipes and all accessories that are necessary such as cleaning tools and charger tools. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a case to keep all vaping tools and vaporizers.
Nice case for the mighty and its capsules
Case is easy to use and it is easy to open and close
The hard drive case I used served its purpose - yet missed features. This case has an outside hard, protective surfsce: after placing my weight on it, the case didn't buckle - I won't test, but think I could stand on it! Items inside will stay off, won't accidentally turn on etc. Good! With 2 mesh pockets, items stay organized. I do wish the pockets were offset, or arranged differently. I can store several items inside but large means realistic - EVERYTHING at once won't fit. (Note: anything "Smelly" goes in a smell bag til cleaned.) A recommendation: pick a product & accessories you need for X, store for that trip. Then switch out for a new one. This plan working well for me. In comparison to a hard drive storage box - yes there's some minor improvements desired, but nothing that prevents this as a great solution to protecting your valuable assessories - especially when traveling.