The Yocan Hive vaporizer is mod based kit for wax and oil concentrates. Its sleek, discreet and compact. Yocan are popular for making wax vaporizers and the hive is one of the most innovative vaporizer they manufactured.
Yocan Hive features 1.8ohm oil atomizers that preserves the essential flavors of concentrates. The 1.0ohm wax atomizers is 100% quartz crystal rod that transforms wax oils efficiently for unbelievable flavors.
It also features a strong 650mah battery that is guaranteed to produce big and satisfying clouds. The battery level is color coded making it easier to monitor and use.
- For Wax Concentrate
- Pen Style
- 1 Year Warranty
- Quartz Rod Atomizer
- Oil Atomizer
- Magnetic Connection
- 650mah Battery
- Micro-USB Charging
What's Inside the Box:
- 1 x Yocan Hivewax
- 1 x Oil Atomizer
- 1 x Wax Atomizer
- 1 x Micro-USB Cord
Yocan Hive Manual
Powering the Yocan Hive Vaporizer
- Charge your Yocan Hive Vaporizer before use to ensure best results.
- Once you have fully charged the battery, you can proceed by turning the vaporizer battery on by tapping the power button 5 times. Note: The power button is the square button located at the upper part of the battery facing sideways.
How to Load the Yocan Hive Vaporizer Concentrate Atomizer
- Place your concentrates on an area where you can easily and safely scoop it for loading. You can use a non-stick paper, a glass jar, or any clean container.
- Remove the wax concentrate chamber by holding and gently pulling it upwards, Separate it from the magnetic adapter by twisting it. This will separate the chamber from the battery itself and will allow you to easily load the wax concentrate atomizer.
- Open the atomizer coil by removing the bottom part of the concentrate atomizer chamber.
- Load desired amount of concentrate onto the coil. Note: Make sure that the dab tool does not touch the coils as contact with another metal may cause the coils to break or get damaged. Simply drop the concentrates.
- Put together the bottom part by screwing it back clockwise. Note: do not overtighten the threads as it may damage it and cause it to be loose altogether.
- Re-install the magnetic adapter.
- Put the concentrate atomizer back to the battery.
How to Load the Yocan Hive Vaporizer E-Liquid Atomizer
- Put your liquids in an area where you can easily get them when you load the e-liquid chamber.
- Remove the e-liquid chamber by holding and gently pulling upwards, Separate it from the magnetic adapter by twisting it. This will separate the chamber from the battery itself and will allow you to easily load the e-juice atomizer.
- Access the filling hole by removing the lid of the e-liquid atomizer.
- Load desired amount of e-liquid onto the coil. Note: Don’t put too much e-liquid in the atomizer chamber to avoid spillage.
- Put the lid cover back. Note: Do not overtighten the threads to avoid any damage that will cause it to be loose altogether.
- Install the magnetic adapter.
- Place the e-liquid atomizer back to the battery.
How to Vape the Yocan Hive Vaporizer
- Make sure that the Yocan Hive Vaporizer is properly sterilized, fully charged, and is loaded with the right concentrates before vaping.
- After loading your concentrates, take the mouthpiece and press your lips against it and prepare to draw.
- Press and hold the power button to begin the heating function. Once the Yocan Hive Vaporizer starts producing vapors, draw and pull from the mouthpiece of the chamber.
- Repeat this process as necessary or until all concentrates are fully consumed.
Cleaning and Maintaining the Yocan Hive Vaporizer
The Yocan Hive Vaporizer is easy to clean and maintain. Likewise, it has very few parts which means that assembly and disassembly is fairly easy as well. To maintain your Yocan Hive Vaporizer, follow the steps below.
- Remove the wax concentrate atomizer chamber and the e-juice chamber from the battery.
- Always check for damages and see if there is a broken atomizer parts that needs replacement.
- Use a dry paper or towel to wipe off the vaporizer and the other parts.
Yocan Hive Vaporizer FAQ: Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.