For the hardcore wax dab pen enthusiasts. Imagine having two Yocan Evolve Pens together in one great versatile device. Uses the same atomizer/coils for the evolve. Simple and easy to use with one button, makes this high powered Quad Coil wax pen vape a joy for those who need a little more strength. It's a compact handheld dab pen you can carry anywhere.
The quadruple quartz coil makes the pandon a solid device and outstand from the other pen. It gives huge hits and clouds like a vape. The quartz coil will produce only the smoothest and clean vapor.
Output voltage ranges from 3.5v, 3.8v and 4.2v. This allows users to have full control of the pen. It has the capacity of 1300mah, enough power to give you a long session.
- For Wax Concentrate
- 1 Year Warranty
- Pen Style
- QUAD Coil Quartz Rod Atomizer
- Compact and Stealthy
- 1300mAH Battery
- 10 Second Auto-Shutoff
What's Inside the Box:
- 1 x Atomizer Tube
- 2 x Quartz Double Coils (See coil replacements here)
- 2 x Coil Caps
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Pandon Dab Tool
- 1 x USB Charger
Yocan Pandon Manual
Powering the Yocan Pandon Vaporizer
- Charge your Yocan Pandon Vaporizer before use to ensure best results.
- Once you have fully charged the battery, you can proceed by turning the vaporizer battery on by tapping the power button 5 times. Note: The power button is located at the middle part of the battery facing outwards and is the rectangularly shaped button on the vaporizer battery.
- Start sterilizing the coils by pressing the power button for 3 to 5 seconds Note: perform sterilization during the first time you receive your Yocan Pandon Vaporizer. This will eliminate and get rid of any impurities that might have made its way to the heating chamber during the manufacturing process.
- Leave to rest for about 2 – 3 minutes before putting your concentrates to your Yocan Pandon Vaporizer.
How to Load the Yocan Pandon Vaporizer
- Put your concentrate in a clean container or any clean surface where you can safely scoop or get your concentrates upon loading.
- Prepare your Yocan Pandon Vaporizer first if it’s the first time you’re using it. Note: Follow steps for preparing the Yocan Pandon Vaporizer.
- Remove the mouthpiece by pulling it up to access the two Yocan Quartz Dual Coils (QDC).
- Twist the coil cap counter clockwise to remove it from the coils. Removing the mouthpiece exposes the coils that are covered with the coil cap. Note: make sure that you do not overtighten the threads as it may damage it and cause it to be loose altogether.
- Load desired amount of concentrate onto the coil. Note: Make sure that the dab tool does not touch the coils as contact with another metal may cause the coils to break or get damaged. Simply drop the concentrates atop the QDC.
- Put back the coil cap and turn it clockwise to tighten the cap.
- Follow the same action to replace the mouthpiece. Note: avoid over tightening the threads as it might cause damage and loosen the threading.
Switching Through the Temperature Settings
- Green Light: Low Setting
- Blue Light: Medium Setting
- White Light: High Setting
How to Vape the Yocan Pandon Vaporizer
- Make sure that the Yocan Pandon Vaporizer is fully charged, and is loaded with the correct type of concentrate or e-liquid before vaping.
- After loading your concentrates, take the mouthpiece and press your lips against it and prepare to draw.
- Press and hold the power button of the Yocan Pandon Vaporizer and it will begin producing vapors, start to inhale and draw from the mouthpiece.
- Repeat this process as necessary or as concentrates are fully consumed.
Cleaning and Maintaining your Yocan Pandon Vaporizer
The Yocan Pandon Vaporizer is easy to clean and maintain. Likewise, it has very few parts which means that assembly and disassembly is fairly easy as well. To maintain your Yocan Pandon Vaporizer, follow the steps below.
- Power the vaporizer on. Five clicks on the power button will turn it on and another five more click will turn it off.
- Turn the Yocan Pandon Vaporizer upside down.
- Perform a burn-off, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds. Follow the same process 2 – 3 times. By executing a burn-off it remove or melt the remaining residues or leftover wax to melt or evaporate.
- Give time for the Yocan Pandon Vaporizer cool down.
- Disassemble the Yocan Pandon Vaporizer by twisting the threaded connections counter clockwise.
- Rub off any liquid residue on the vaporizer and its parts with a dry paper towel and reassemble.
Yocan Pandon Vaporizer FAQ: Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I was wondering if you can use the replacement quad quartz coil atomizers or just the double quartz atomizers that it ships with?
The Yocan Pandon was designed to be used with the evolve dual quartz atomizers. If you're referring to the Quad quartz atomizers for the Yocan XL Plus, the cap may not fit and it may not fire as designed.
how long to charge battery
Hi Jay, this item would depend on the current source or adapter you're using with your USB cord. For faster charging using an AC adapter such as an high current ipad adapter, full charge shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours.