Yocan UNI S Box Mod
- Durable Metallic Body
- USB Type-C Charging Technology
- Preset Temperature Settings
- Low = 2.5V
- Medium = 3.0V
- High = 3.5V
- Small and Compact Build
What's in the Box:
- 1 x Yocan UNI S Box Mod Vaporizer
- 1 x Magnetic Adapter
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Yocan Uni S Box Mod Manual
Powering the Yocan UNI S Box Mod Vaporizer
- Make sure to fully charge your Yocan Uni S Box Mod before use for best results.
- After the battery is charged, power the Yocan UNI S Box Mod Vaporizer on by pressing on the power button 5 times. Note: The power button is the squarish (octagon) button located at the upper part of the device right above the Yocan logo.
How to Load the Yocan UNI S Box Mod Vaporizer
- Prepare your cartridges in flat surface to prevent it from rolling off the table.
- Grab the 510 magnetic adapter and connect it to your cartridge.
- Set the 510-threaded attachment from your cartridge to the receiving end of the magnetic adapter. Twist the magnetic adapter until tight. Note: Do not over tighten the magnetic adapter as it may cause the threads to get loose. This may cause other cartridges to experience a loose connection affecting the flow of electricity and the overall performance of the Yocan UNI S Box Mod Vaporizer.
- Once you have connected the adapter to the cartridge, you may insert the cartridge down to the Yocan Uni S Box Mod chamber until it snaps.
How to Vape the Yocan UNI S Box Mod Vaporizer
- Make sure the Yocan UNI S Box Mod Vaporizer is fully charged and loaded with your selected cartridge before you start vaping.
- Press and hold the power button while placing your lips onto the mouthpiece and prepare to draw. When the Yocan UNI S Box Mod Vaporizer starts producing vapor, inhale and pull from the mouthpiece.
- Repeat this process until e-liquids or oil is fully consumed.
Selecting the Temperature Setting for the Yocan UNI S Box Mod Vaporizer
- Press the power button five times to power on the battery.
- Press the power button again three times to toggle through temperature settings:
- Low – 2.5 volts
- Medium – 3.0 volts
- High – 3.5 volts
Cleaning and Maintaining your Yocan UNI S Box Mod Vaporizer
The new Yocan UNI S Box Mod Vaporizer consist of fewer parts making cleaning and maintaining a lot easier. Follow the steps below to keep your Uni clean and in good condition:
- Turn off the Yocan UNI S Box Mod Vaporizer by clicking the power button 5 times rapidly.
- Use a dry paper towel to wipe off any residue on the vaporizer.
- Always use the dedicated charger and follow the instructions to avoid damaging your Yocan UNI S Box Mod Vaporizer.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Loved the product however, I ended up losing it prematurely.
I luv this product. Its small and doesn't take up alot of space in my bag and the battery lasts forever