Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer
This limited edition run Yocan pen is essentially a Yocan Evolve but with Low-Temp Heating, a low-temp battery, and exclusive colors. The "Yocan Revolve" uses the same (dual coil) heating atomizers as the evolve. This is perfect for dabbers who prefers low heating settings. Some concentrates makes better flavor on low voltage which why Yocan released this model but for a limited time and stock.
- For Concentrates
- Low-Temp Heating
- Amazing Flavor Transfer
- Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer
- 650 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Heats Up Instantly
- 10 Seconds of Continuous Heat
- USB Charging
What's Inside the Box:
- 2 x Quartz Dual-Rod Atomizers Coil
- 1 x Atomizer Tube
- 1 x Low Temp Li-ion Battery
- 1 x Extra Quartz Dual Coil
- 1 x Coil Cap
- 1 x Wax Tool
- 1 x USB Charger
Yocan (R)Evolve Manual
Powering the Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer
- Charge your Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer before use to ensure best results.
- Once you have fully charged the battery, you can proceed by turning the vaporizer battery on by tapping the power button 5 times. Note: The power button is located at the middle part of the battery facing outwards and is the rectangularly shaped button on the vaporizer battery.
- Once the Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer is powered on you can begin sterilizing the coils by pressing and holding the power button for 5 seconds two or three times. Note: perform sterilization during the first time you receive your Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer. This will eliminate and get rid of any impurities that might have made its way to the heating chamber during the manufacturing process.
- After sterilization, let the vaporizer sit and rest for about 2 – 3 minutes. After so, you can begin loading your select concentrates onto your Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer.
How to Load the Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer
- Place your concentrates on an area where you can easily and safely scoop it for loading. You can use a non-stick paper, a glass jar, or any clean container.
- Make sure you’ve sanitized your Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer first especially if it’s the first time you’re using it. Note: Follow steps for preparing the Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer.
- Twist the mouthpiece counterclockwise to expose the Yocan Quartz Dual Coils (QDC).
- Remove the coil cap by twisting it counter clockwise. Removing the mouthpiece exposes the coils that are covered with the coil cap.
- Load desired amount of concentrate onto the coil. Note: Make sure that the dab tool does not touch the coils as contact with another metal may cause the coils to break or get damaged. Simply drop the concentrates atop the QDC.
- Put back the coil cap and turn it clockwise to tighten the cap.
- Follow the same action to replace the mouthpiece. Note: avoid over tightening the threads as it might cause damage and loosen threading.
How to Vape the Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer
- Make sure that the Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer is properly sterilized, properly charged, and is loaded with your concentrates before you start vaping.
- After the Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer is loaded, press your lips against the mouthpiece and prepare to pull.
- Press and hold the power button of the Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer and it will begin producing vapors, start to inhale and draw from the mouthpiece.
- Repeat this process as necessary or until all concentrates are fully consumed.
Cleaning and Maintaining your Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer
The Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer is easy to clean and maintain. Likewise, it has very few parts which means that assembly and disassembly is fairly easy as well. To maintain your Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer, follow the steps below.
- Power the vaporizer on. Five clicks on the power button will turn it on and another five more click will turn it off.
- Turn the Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer upside down.
- Perform a burn-off, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds. Follow the same process 2 – 3 times. By executing a burn-off it remove or melt the remaining residues or leftover wax to melt or evaporate.
- Give time for the Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer cool down.
- Disassemble the Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer by twisting the threaded connections counter clockwise.
- Rub off any liquid residue on the vaporizer and its parts with a dry paper towel and reassemble.
Yocan (R)Evolve Vaporizer FAQ: Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What would be difference in this and the Original Evolve? Would you end up wasting more product with this one ? I’m Not too familiarized with low temp vs high temp
Hello Juan. The temperature gives different results. If you prefer a smooth hit that is relatively easy on the lungs, then you should go with a low temp battery. Medium to High temp will produce a mix of vaporization and combustion. High temp batteries might also result to a slighty burn taste. Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
How do I use this ? how do i lod a concentrate ?
Hello Alex. Simply unscrew the top part mouthpiece, it should reveal the coil. Load the coil with your desired concentrates and screw the mouthpiece back on. To power on the yocan revolve, click the fire button 5 times rapidly and then hold the fire button to start heatin the coil.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach us at email@example.com
Great vape. Low temp burn means no burnt oils.
This vape is exactly what I wanted. The only thing I wish is that it came with a cover for using cartridges.
It is the best online vape store I have ran across
I will definitely be doing more business with this company. Awesome people that work here
Good dab pen
Works great and holds a nice charge