Best Dab Pen Batteries: See Our Top Picks of 2022
We have a wide collection of wax pen batteries for dab, concentrate, and oils. In general, most dab pen batteries are 510 compatible batteries that use 510 compatible threaded cartridges and attachments.
✅ Top Picks, Best Dab Pen Batteries of 2022!
All the cartridge ready vape pens below are variable voltage and 510 threaded compatible (cartridge ready).
Honorable mentions include:
- Yocan UNI PRO - More voltage controls and better design, also see the Yocan UNI PRO S - Like the UNI but with sturdy metal casing!
- Ccell Palm / Ccell Silo - Auto draw + handheld palm design ! Tweaked at the factory so no adjustments need to be made, feature packed and easy to use.
💡 What Features to Look for in a Vape Pen Battery?
When buying your first dab pen/vape pen, you should consider the following features in order to ensure you select the best quality:
- Voltage (Power) Make sure your battery has enough power to supply the cartridge you are using. Ceramic atomizers common in newer cartridges need higher voltages which some batteries don't offer. Also be careful of using too high a voltage as this can also burn your cartridge.
- Auto Draw vs. Button Activated (Using button activated batteries will allow you to "pre-heat" your coil where as auto draw is much more convenient and will only fire during inhalation.)
- Capacity or mAh (Battery Life!) Are you at home and want something small? or do you want to take this traveling an need it to last all week? The choice is yours - 350mah will last a day or so, while 1300mah+ can last a week depending on use. :)
- Warranty (All the batteries we carry have great manufacturers warranties)
- Looks (Style) - Want that purple battery to match your gear? Boom we got you covered, and rainbow is the second best selling colors of course next to black)
🤔 There's too many! What dab pen battery do I buy?
Don't worry, we're here to help. For starters we don't sell any pre-filled cartridges, so you'll have to first have one of those.
Activation: Do you want a button or auto draw?
Voltage: Not sure what voltage your cartridge requires?
Go with "VV" or variable voltage. We recommend you select a VV wax vaporizer pen to ensure compatibility. Output power will play a factor and in general ceramic atomizers will require a higher output.
🔋 How Long Until I Need To Recharge? Dab Pen Battery Life & Why it is Important.
Since dab pens are battery powered, the portability of your pen is often dictated by the battery life. If you enjoy vaping on the go, then you should consider buying a vaporizer pen with a higher mah battery rating. These can last days without a needing a recharge.
If you don't know what kind of vape pen battery you need, send us a picture of your cartridge and box, we can point you in the right direction!