Best Dab Pen Batteries: See Our Roundup
We have a wide collection of wax pen batteries for dab, concentrate, and oils. In general, most dab pens are 510 compatible batteries that use 510 compatible threaded cartridges and attachments.
Top Picks, Best Dab Pen Batteries of 2019!
All the pens below are variable voltage and 510 threaded compatible.
What Features to Look for in a Battery?
When buying your first dab pen, you should consider the following features in order to ensure you select the best quality:
- Voltage (Make sure your battery has enough power to supply the cartridge you are using. Ceramic atomizers common in newer cartridges need higher voltages which some batteries don't offer. Also be careful of using too high a voltage as this can also burn your cartridge.)
- Auto Draw vs. Button Activated (Using button activated batteries will allow you to "pre-heat" your coil where as auto draw is much more convenient and will only fire during inhalation.)
- Warranty (All the batteries we carry have great manufacturers warranties)
- Looks (You want to be stylish with that purple battery to match your outfit? Boom we got you covered, and yes purple is one of our best selling colors)
- Capacity or mAh (Because, battery life. Are you at home and want something small? or do you want to take this traveling an need it to last all week? The choice is yours)
There's too many! What vape battery do I buy?
Don't worry, we're here to help. For starters we don't sell any pre-filled cartridges, so you'll have to first have one of those.
Activation: Do you want a button or auto draw?
We recommend the o.penVape 2.0 battery for auto draw and it's the most dependable battery we have here along with both the Kandypens 350mAh or EVOD Twist VV which we highly recommend if you want a button style battery.
Voltage: Not sure what voltage your cartridge requires?
Go with "VV" or variable voltage. We recommend you select a VV wax vaporizer pen to ensure compatibility. Output power will play a factor and in general ceramic atomizers will require a higher output.
What You Should Know About Your Dab Pen Battery Life & Why is it Important?
Since dab pens are battery powered, the portability of your pen is often dictated by the battery life. If you enjoy vaping on the go, then you should consider buying a vaporizer pen with a higher mah battery rating. These can last days without a needing a recharge.
If you don't know what kind of battery you need, send us a picture of your cartridge and box, we can point you in the right direction!